Idaho Debt Attorney
Our Practice | Idaho Bankruptcy Law
At Idaho Bankruptcy Law, we are committed to helping our clients escape creditor harassment by finding the most effective and efficient way to eliminate their insurmountable debt. Contact our firm to learn more about how we can help you.
Led by founder and Idaho bankruptcy lawyer Paul N. J. Ross, our firm will help you explore your debt relief options, including Chapter 7 bankruptcy and Chapter 13 bankruptcy. We understand how overwhelming your finances may be; our friendly and honest staff is prepared to help you regain control.
Helping You Regain Control Of Your Unmanageable Finances
Debt lawyer Paul N. J. Ross represents individuals and business owners throughout Southern Idaho in bankruptcy matters involving:
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy | When you consult with our firm, we will help you understand Chapter 7 bankruptcy, the benefits to filing and how it will affect your unique financial situation. Our lawyer will work with you to determine your eligibility and ultimately guide you through the process if you choose to file for Chapter 7 bankruptcy.
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy | Our attorney will explain Chapter 13 bankruptcy to you in order to help you understand how it will affect your finances. We will discuss the benefits, as well as the differences between Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy — helping you figure out if Chapter 13 bankruptcy is right for you.
Our goal is to help you find the best debt reduction strategy for you.
That means we will help you understand all your legal options. Paul N. J. Ross will clear up any bankruptcy myths you may have had, as well as explain how bankruptcy will affect your specific financial situation when it comes to cram downs and lien stripping or reaffirmation, redemption and ride-throughs. If you are currently in the process of divorce or are merely considering it, we will help you understand the issues you may face involving community property and bankruptcy.
In addition to providing thorough legal guidance throughout the bankruptcy process, Idaho Bankruptcy Law can help you answer your debt relief questions such as:
- What is bankruptcy?
- Is bankruptcy morally wrong?
- Must I have an attorney?
- How does bankruptcy help in credit scores?
- What about debt consolidation?
- What about divorce?
- Do I have to list all property?
- Am I required to do credit counseling?
- What is an automatic stay?
- Can bankruptcy stop a foreclosure?
- What about a deficiency claim?
Call Our Idaho Bankruptcy Attorney Today
We invite you to contact Idaho Bankruptcy Law at 208-219-7997 to schedule a free initial phone consultation regarding your bankruptcy needs. Our law office hours are Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and evening and weekend appointments by special request. We are able to make home calls or appointments closer to your location. Spanish services available.